Dust Mats and Barrier Mats Collection and Cleaning Services
Do you have a mat at your home, inside and/or outside your external doors?
These mats are specially designed to capture dirt and moisture before it enters your premises. The “Pile” is designed to grab and hold dirt close to the base, ensuring the mat looks good until time for the service. Servicing the mat is needed to remove the dirt and reactivate the “Pile” ready for use.
Simply vacuuming the mat will only remove the surface dirt. The mat will still be full below the surface. This means grime will be tracking into your building .
Using a jet wash will ruin the pile and render the mat just a little better than useless.
A weekly or fortnightly exchange service will provide your premises with the following benefits:
- Prevents dust and dirt from being tracked throughout your building.
- A mat encourages people/customers to wipe their feet on entering.
- Helps to prevent premature destruction of floor coverings.
- Reduces cleaning costs / time spent cleaning.
- We supply the mat, we service the mat, all you do is rent it from us .
- Ideal for locations where spillage may be a problem i.e. vending machines, water chillers etc.
- Mats available with your company/organisation’s logo to reinforce your image / emblem / identity * see a selection of logo mats we have produced below. They can be as simple or complicated as you would like.
- Remember... dirt that is not retained is ultimately tracked into your premises!!!
- Dust mat sizes available for immediate installation (Grey, Brown or Red).
115cm x 85cm (4’ x 3’)
180cm x 115cm (6’ x 4’)
300cm x 85cm (10’ x 3’)
Call us for a quote on workwear, linen services, roller towel service, dust mats, hand cleanser, disposable gloves, wiper bins, paper disposables etc....